Your Local Kitchen Design Experts in Duxbury
For more than 30 years homeowners from Boston to Cape Cod and the Islands have counted on South Shore Cabinets for expert kitchen design. Through the years we have remained on the cutting edge of kitchen design, always using the latest technology to ensure that our clients receive the best bang for their buck. We handle every aspect of the design, including cabinets, appliances, and counter tops. And when you turn to South Shore Cabinet for kitchen design, you'll be able to see your kitchen before a single nail is hammered, thanks to our advanced virtual design service.
Schedule a FREE In-Home Design Consultation
Call us today at 781-934-0502 or fill out our convenient online contact form to schedule your free in-home consultation with our local kitchen design experts!
Here are a few of the latest trends in kitchen design for Cohasset and Duxbury area homeowners:
– Today’s cookbooks and recipe boxes are likely to be stored on-line! Kitchens are keeping pace with internet connectivity, display screens and keyboards, wireless access and entertainment options like flat screen televisions and built-in sound systems.
– Great lighting can make a great room, and the kitchen is no exception. Lighting fixtures using low-energy, long life LED lights are being used to spotlight key prep areas throughout the kitchen, as well as to provide flexible and energy-saving lighting for the entire room.
- While traditional wood cabinets remain very popular, some homeowners are remodeling their kitchens with more unusual storage solutions, such as exotic woods, lots of glass and colorful finishes. Instead of white or stained wood, cabinets are painted in rich colors or dark finishes to complement new appliances and flooring options. New kitchen designs also add more display area into upper cabinets, putting in glass inserts into door fronts and gallery lighting inside the cabinet to show off their best china or collections of glassware.
Cabinet & Drawer Organizers
– Reaching deep into the back of a cabinet to get to a container or plate is a thing of the past. New design in cabinet and drawer organizers are being built into today’s kitchens to maximize storage space and make it easy to access every item.
High Tech Appliances
– Appliance makers have made great advances to help make the food storage and preparation process easier. “Smart” appliances allow you to schedule cook time, or to schedule a refrigerator defrost at the most opportune time, all while operating with reduced power demand.
– For those passionate about their cooking, creating specific zones in the kitchen can be a huge help, especially if you plan on serving a large party. With easy access to appliances, storage and sinks are being set up with specifically designed lighting, surfaces and storage space. The rest of the kitchen remains available for preparing larger meals, with full oven and range, full-size refrigerator and oversize sink for clean up.